Compact NTP Time Server with integrated GPS Reference Clock
- Synchronization of NTP and SNTP compatible clients
- Web based status and configuration interface and console based graphical configuration utility
- Supported networking protocols: IPv4, IPv6, HTTPS, HTTP, SSH, TELNET, SCP, SFTP, FTP, SYSLOG, SNMP
- USB port for performing updates, lock front panel, and backup/restore configuration and log files.
- LC-display, 2 x 40 characters, with backlight
- Antenna connected with up to 300m of standard coaxial cable RG58
Basic model with all the software features of a LANTIME M300!
Available in a smaller housing as a desktop model and an optional rackmount kit in order to mount the unit in a 19 Inch rack.
The M200/GPS is an economical Time Server that offers all the software features of Meinberg‘s LANTIME platform. It is available in a compact housing as a desktop model, and with an optional accessory kit for rackmount installations. The M200/GPS includes a precision TCXO and one network interface and is the perfect choice for „Just NTP“ applications in small and medium sized networks.
Quick Network Installation
The M200/GPS is designed for easy network installation with only a few keystrokes needed on the front panel. A large LC display shows the state of the internal GPS receiver and the NTP subsystem. Three bicolor LEDs indicate the status of the three main components: GPS Reference Time, Time Synchronization Service (NTP) and Network (Link status). A fourth ALARM LED can be configured to signal any event that is reported by the notification handling routines.
The M200 is limited to a TCXO and one network interface.